April 11, 2020

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT ⭐️ Ryan Black - Blood Trail



radioairplay.com independent new music



Ryan Black - Blood trail

Alternative/Alt. Rock
Canada






Can you describe your sound in one ramble-on sentence?
Meaningful truth spoken music.

What's your earliest music-related memory growing up?
My mother is a country singer and she was always playing music first thing in the morning and was the first thing I would hear waking up.

Do you write/compose your own songs? Briefly describe your songwriting process.
I write all my own songs writing is one of the best things in my life and one of my greatest accomplishments.

Does anything in particular inspire you to write? What get's your creative juices flowing?
Writing for me comes from feeling and learning and watching and listening to the world.

What do you like more: Performing live or recording in the studio?
I like both equally there is no better feeling than doing what you love playing live or in the Studio sets me free completely.

Any embarrassing on stage moments you'd like to share? C’mon, don’t be shy!
I was playing for an artist friend of mine and was playing a cover song for her I missed almost every note in the song but was so loud you couldn't hear mistakes which was lucky on my part and didn't end up to bad.

What has been a highlight for you in the past year? (Either personally or for your music career.)
I got radio play for the first time this year and that is a huge accomplishment and dream that came true.

If you were to cover another band/artist's song/record, which would you pick and why?
I would cover tunes from the band Fuel as I think they have some of the best alternative songs ever wrote and I have alot of respect for them all.

What are some artists/bands that you're into at the moment? Or any particular song you find yourself listening to over and over?
I've been listening to a band called Highly Suspect I find there music very meaningful and addicting.

What do you enjoy doing outside of music? Does your hobby rejuvenate your creativity?
I build motorcycles with my dad  in my spare time we build bobbers something about custom that keeps me interested and something I really enjoy.

What's one thing people should know about you?
I am and will always be the best I can be for my fans my family and friends.


If you had one message to give to your fans, what would it be?
Without my fans there is no me so I would like to thank every fan I have from the bottom of my heart for loving music and making fall in love with music again and again.

https://www.reverbnation.com/ryanblack7
https://soundcloud.com/ryan-black-270642797

https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/account/overview