October 29, 2014

Center Stage Artist - Koenig and the Ghost Notes

http://www.jango.com/music/koenigandtheghostnotes

"My name is Francis Koenig. I makes music as an emotional outlet and if people can relate to what I'm saying than that is wonderful. 

Music is made from the soul for the soul. If you really want to know what I'm about and what makes me tick than you should listen to my music. You
won't be disappointed."

 

http://www.jango.com/music/Koenig+and+the+Ghost+Notes

Describe your sound in one ramble-on sentence: 
Music that has been created from my life's journey, good and bad.

What inspires you to make music? My emotions

What aspect of making music excites you the most right now?How I found Jesus in the darkest hour of my life.


What aspect of making music gets you the most discouraged? 

How most
music that makes it on mainstream radio stations don't have much
substance.

What's one of your all-time favorite recordings?  

Castles made of sand by jimi hendrix.

Name three people who have influenced your music, and tell us why-
Living or dead.
   

1)John lee hooker, love his voice. 2) my brother
Donald Koenig who is dying from ALS, he's my hero! 3) Jesus, because
he died for our sins.

Do you have any recent or upcoming projects you'd like to share with
us? Tell us about it

I'm currently finishing the new album Bitter
Sweet, it covers everything from losing yourself to the devil and
finding yourself through Jesus.

What do you like the most about Radio Airplay? 

How easy it is to navigate through the stations.
 

Interesting story about you, or anything extra you'd
like to add... 

 I've been in the depths of hell and wanted to kill myself and found Jesus while I was committed to a mental hospital only to find out that the reason I was having so much trouble is because my general practitioner had me on the wrong type of meds for way too
long.

iTunes/Koenig and the Ghost Notes
Facebook.com/koenigandtheghostnotes