August 3, 2021

SONG REVIEW 🎵📝 Standard of the World - All, I Thought I Knew



radioairplay.com independent new music



Standard of the World - All, I thought I knew
Soul, Rock, R&B
Illinois, United States




Overall Impression: Standard of the World has released the new R&B track All I Thought I Knew. Opening with a slow drum beat and gentle guitars, All I Thought I Knew reveals a tempting groove and mood most comfortable in the world of R&B. Playing off one another, the male and female vocals echo the thoughts of a couple in the throes of passion. Both singers bring an intimacy and commitment that leaves no doubt to the intended nature of the tune. Surprised and enticed, the lyrics paint a tantalizing picture of newfound realization. Soulful lead guitar work wraps around the tune, taking listeners on a journey they won't soon forget. Overall, All I Thought I Knew by Standard of the World is a steamy new R&B tune that impresses a vivid picture on listener's minds.


Strongest Point(s): All I Thought I Knew is a fully realized vision that immediately takes listeners on a journey of intimate passion. The lyrics, vocals, and guitar work complement each other to deliver a stellar track.


Target Audience Appeal: Fans of R&B and Adult Contemporary will enjoy All I Thought I Knew by Standard of the World


Artist target suggestions: Usher, Luther Vandeross, R. Kelly, Chris Brown, Sade, Justin TImberlake, Beyonce, Prince, Jimi Hendrix, John Legend

Interested in having your Song Reviewed by our Professional Staff? Head to your RadioAirplay.com dash and click Song Reviews under the Special Offers menu!


About the Reviewer:
Zachary Larson is a professional touring guitarist and multi-instrumentalist. Getting his start in high school rock bands, he has since toured internationally as a classical chamber musician, in the show band onboard luxury cruise lines, and with the broadway musical Finding Neverland. His recorded work spans from classical works and jazzy holiday tunes, to mind-bending experimental music. His arrangements of orchestral music are published through Clear Note Publications. Classically trained, he holds a Master of Music degree from the University of Denver.