Tuesday, March 26
Monday, March 25
Tuesday, March 19
Tuesday, March 12
Many of you have been inquiring how to become a featured artist on the blog and weekly newsletters. A majority of our artist decisions are based upon the the best overall Popscore performances.
However for a limited time only, we have evened the playing field. If you are an avid airplay user but not achieving that perfect Popscore, here is your chance to make an impression on the editors.
If you are a current airplay artist utilizing our platform and interested in submitting to the Radio Airplay editorial staff for an artist feature, please follow instructions carefully or your submission may not be read.
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact subject line: "2013 Airplay Artist Spotlight"
2) In the body of your email please answer all and only the following:
- Your Artist's Name / Your Airplay Account's Email Address
- How did you discover Radio Airplay?
- What creative ways have you been able to fit Radio Airplay into your broader promotional plans?
- How have you generated results with the services that Radio Airplay provides?
- Anything additional and perhaps unique that the editors could consider for a future blog feature.
The Radio Airplay Team looks forward to reviewing your submissions, getting to know our artists a bit more personally, and continuing to promote your music on the #1 platform for direct artist to listener promotion!
Monday, March 11
Wednesday, March 6
Ultra Music Festival is one of the world’s largest electronic dance music events and is taking place the weekend of March 15th in Miami. DJ’s from around the world are flying in for the three day dance festival.
If you’re part of the EDM scene you have a great opportunity to get your music played on Jango Radio's Ultra Music Festival 2013 station. The station is based on this year’s lineup and it’s packed with the hottest DJ’s from the entire spectrum that is EDM. So if you’re producing house, dubstep, trance, techno, drum & bass or any sub-genre you’ll certainly fit.
Please note that this is not a contest.
By choosing artists that we have playing on Ultra Music Festival 2013, your music will have a much larger chance of being heard by listeners tuning into this new station!
Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Go to your Campaign Setting tab and select Campaign Targeting
2. Insert the Ultra Fest 2013 artists that we have listed below.
3. Ensure you have play credits on the song(s) you wish to feature in the station.
4. Your song(s) playing to these targeted EDM artists will have a great chance of being inserted directly in the Ultra Music Festival 2013 station.
We hope you take advantage of this great opportunity to promote your music.
Here is the list of artists currently being featured in the station. We recommend you choose as many as possible for your targeting
Above & Beyond
Armin Van Buuren
Black Sun Empire
Chus & Ceballos
Matt & Kim
Swedish House Mafia
The Bloody Beetroots
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
Tags: Event Promotion