October 9, 2013

Artist Spotlight - Max Frost

 
Meet Max Frost. He's a talented Singer, Songwriter, Producer and Multi-instrumentalist who is taking his audience by storm! 
Get to know Max and what he's got in store for his promising music career.
 

Describe your sound in one sentence
New school music with an old school gloss.

What inspires you to make music?
Emotions and other great music.
 


Name three people who have influenced your music, and tell us why- Living or dead.
Otis Redding, because he wrote great songs. Jimi Hendrix, because he wrote great songs. Ryan Adams, because he writes great songs.

How do you connect with fans and get them involved in your music?
I always hang at my shows and talk to fans until everyone leaves. I'm also looking to try and facilitate more creative interaction with my fans online in the future.

What do you like the most about Radio Airplay?
I like that its widening the scope of radio to underground artists.

Do you have any recent or upcoming projects you'd like to share with us? Tell us about it.
I have an EP I'm finishing that will be out in October. Some new stuff and some refinished old stuff! And will be playing lots of dates around the US this fall!





http://www.jango.com/music/max+frost
http://maxfrost.net