Wednesday, February 6

Airplay Top 10 (Week 7 2013)

Top Band on Jango This Week
 
Son of Ian
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
I Love Lighnting Bugs
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
Lino Muoio
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
peakXperience
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
The Green Children
 
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
Sparzanza
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
Jungle Doctors
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
François Staal
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
Lil Chuco
 
Top Band on Jango This Week
 
Doug Hamer

1 comment:

Howard Seibel said...

Congradulations to the "Airplay Top 10" but I'm writing because I called in and spoke to Adam, he's an energetic guy who is always upbeat, supportive and sounds really happy where he's working.I said something like "My password is so and so I wrote "Color Blind (incidentally it's been played like 1,198 times worldwide).He said "I'm glad you called, we found the cd you sent and wer'e in the process of uploading it.I was happy cause I thought it was lost in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.Everyone explains things to me concisely, and I don't have to wait on hold long at all.I can't wait to hear the other songs and to see if they get any exposure.There different styles you see, but I hope there's and audience for them.My schoolboy friend and one-time drum teacher Brent Fischer and his father Clare (Clare passed away last year) won The Grammy for "Ritmo" Best Latin Jazz Album.I hope I get to that level someday.Thank you Adam thank you radioairplay for all your support especiallly the free credits.I asked Adam can I pay with the money order or check no go, but I'll put credits on "Color Blind" and my other songs real soon.Thanks Again Howard Seibel.