Wednesday, February 2

Feature Update: Edit Your Songs

Here's a new feature update for all the Jango Airplayers out there. This has been one of the most requested features and it's finally live in your Jango Airplay dashboard now.

You can now 'Edit' your song status right from the 'Songs Tab' in your Airplay dashboard. There is a drop down menu right next to the 'add/remove credits' buttons. You can choose to 'Hide' so listeners will not be able to see or hear a certain title on your profile. To make that song playable again you select 'Show'. The 'Song Status' column tells you if it's 'Hidden' or 'Live'. You can also 'Rename' any of your songs right from the song list.

It's that easy!

11 comments:

Bloggeration! said...

Ummm, is the 'Hide' feature working yet?

Lisa Marie Gabriel said...

So useful to be able to hide those Christmas songs until the right time of year! Thank you!

Juergen Joherl said...

haha...that's cool indeed Lisa Marie....lol

anyway, hiding is ok...but why can't I re-arrange the playorder of my songs?...couldn't find any edit button for that....;-)

Thanx

wrfservideo said...

This is wonderful news I am a quantity man I just like hearing my self on the net even if I'm the only one listening,hey what the heck I'm on the radio!

The Lions said...

cool when are you going to change the mass e-mails? some people don't want them how do you take them off your fan list?

Anonymous said...

1) why can't we delete the songs from the account?
2) re-arrange the order of the songs in the playlist will help too

Phil Berwick said...

Question then I have is can I hide songs I don't want on the radio so that a specific one can the be prominent?

Anonymous said...

having problems with the Geo countries selector it only scrolls down to Armenia when will this be fixed so we can reach the rest of the world ?

Anonymous said...

What a bullshit. Nowhere is a button to be found that says

Delete!!!

That is, what everybody wanted. Not hide/show-toggling.

Why don't you listen, Jango? Are you ignorant?

Anonymous said...

everyone was asking for the ability to DELETE songs from their list... meaning REMOVE them.. not HIDE them.. i guess everyone is still asking... sometimes it's worse to ask folks what they want and ignore them than it is to not ask at all...

LukeSteele said...

I can't believe there is no way I can CHANGE THE ORDER OF MY SONGS ON RADIOPLAY let alone the old Jango!! I want to change my song order as an artist, is that too much to freakin ask???