October 2, 2009

Friday Afternoon Club - Staff Favorites

Welcome to the 'Friday Afternoon Club' where we share with you which Airplay artists are rockin' Jango HQ as we get ready for the weekend. This week we have picks from two of our founders, Mattias and Chris.



Mattias says - 'It swings! Easy as that. Magnolius stuff is inspired, fast and really original.'

Check their Jango profile HERE


&

The Garlics

Chris says - 'A group of 16-year old musicians from Canada surprised me the other day. The Garlics deliver on the energy level you might expect from a band this young but what I didn't expect was the level of talent, and a tight sound that you would think only comes after playing together for years. There are four tracks available on Jango that have a consistent sound so I think they know what they're good at. I like them all but I think my favorite is 'Blame It All On You' . Very catchy melody and I love the vocals. Looking forward to hearing more from them!'

Check their Jango profile HERE